So long, farewell

I have written 9 blogs. I think all of them were mostly school-related, or they had something to do with school. I received a little bit of comments. I don’t exactly know the number of comments though… I think the post “I Am”┬áhas received the most comments. I think that because it was well described and had details. It also wasn’t boring. I enjoyed writing the tornado post the best because I have always been interested in tornadoes. Ever since I was little I loved tornadoes. I hate hearing any type of storm watch, warning, or the noise that comes on tv though. It scares the heck out of me, because it does so much damage, and I’m not ready for that yet. I didn’t change the theme of my blog. I only chose the theme I wanted when we started our blogs. I only remember my teacher telling us about widgets, but I don’t really know what they are. I actually have no idea about how many overseas people I have on my blogroll. I don’t know the web tools I used on my blogs.

My best friend Mckayla did my audit. Her first impression on was it was good and inspiring. The thing that captured her attention were the pictures I had. The distraction was what I wrote about. Her suggestion was to write more and put more pictures!

0 comments on “So long, farewellAdd yours →